Friday, January 11, 2008

Toddler Juliet Slayer

Angel took her last child, Juliet, to her birthday cake as Juliet's "other" mother, Jan, looked on.
Uh...Uh...I'm not quite sure what to say here. This sim has really got to be the ugliest sim that I have ever seen. Perhaps we should have stopped at child number 10??? It may be hard for this Juliet to find her Romeo...you think???
Jan holds her daughter. Heinrich wants to get another look at his youngest sister. Okay...I'm not giving up...even on this one...because they seem to always pull through to at least be "pretty good" looking as they grow into teens and adulthood. Can it be possible this time??? Let's try to keep a positive attitude folks!

1 comment:

bbop said...

omg! The toddler faces are just AWFUL! what happened? I love this story so much! my favorite face was franklin. it was hideous, and he is the best looking one now!